The best exercise to burn fat and lose weight could surprise you!
The exercise is called high-intensity interval training. What makes HIIT the best exercise to lose weight and burn fat? It is a type of training in which you make many sprints. It could also be done in gyms where there are more high-intensity exercises in the form of different activities. High-intensity interval training has been proven by science to burn more calories over and over again. A study conducted at Laval University in Quebec, Canada found that HIIT cardio helped students burn more fat than those who followed traditional training (moderate speed for 20 to 60 minutes). This study is just one of the reasons why you should combine HIIT with your weight program and increase your metabolism!
It is also a convenient way for professionals dedicated to exercise. The reason is that it only takes very little time, and it is very intense. It’s not like doing an hour of moderate exercise on a treadmill. Exercise sessions can take 20 to 30 minutes. Also, it burns calories more efficiently. For busy executives who love time management, this is the best option.
Busy professionals who cannot do a great workout by themselves on the track can sign up for easy high-intensity interval training courses and easily have time for them. It’s great for people who like time management. It allows you to train better in less time.
The intervals are incredibly useful in transforming your physique. You incorporate intense work periods with small recovery periods, and the interims allow you to maintain the intensity of the workout while keeping your physical state. The real power of high-intensity interval training is that you can burn fat even once you leave the gym.
Why is HIIT so successful?
If you train in this way, you will increase your body’s metabolism throughout the day! Why is this good? Well, the more calories you burn in a day, the more weight you can lose. It’s just what you want to hear if you’re trying to lose weight. Although weight loss is not your goal, HIIT is for you. Athletes will see better gains doing HIIT cardio compared to traditional cardio.
High-intensity workouts, such as strength training and HIIT, stimulate growth hormone levels. High-intensity exercise is also ideal for some sports. Such sports, whether football or soccer, even baseball or basketball, have a stop, an initial rhythm and sometimes a total sprint. He must be able to change speed quickly in these sports so that HIIT also benefits the athletes. Not only will you increase your cardiovascular endurance, but you will also improve your raw speed and explosiveness!
How does HIIT work?
A typical HIIT session should only last 15 to 30 minutes due to intensity. The key is to burn the most calories in a short period so you can burn more. Here is a program about how you are a beginner and advanced training. This is what you need to do:
- Choose a cardio machine that fits you (rowing, cycling, treadmill, swimming, and elliptical trainer) and warm for 5 minutes. Then take the time to stretch correctly, and you’re ready to start.
- Start at a moderate pace for 60 seconds, then increase the rate to 80 or 85% of your maximum heart rate (MHR). Then you should go jogging or walk fast. Continue this effort for 30 seconds to one minute, then slow down to your start rate for another minute, followed by another jog or fast walk for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Do it for 15-30 minutes. After that, you will need to finish the workout by cooling your body down for 5 minutes and stretch well afterward.
- Select a cardio machine which fits you (rowing, cycling, treadmill, swimming, and elliptical trainer) and warm for 5 minutes. Then take the time to stretch correctly, and you’re ready to start.
- Start with a moderate pace for 15 – 20 seconds and then increase the rate to 90% or 95% of the human body maximum heart rate (MHR). That will allow you to run or run now.
- Continue the exercise for 15 to 20 seconds, then slow down for a minute, and then do sprints for 15 – 20 seconds.
- To do this, no more than 20 minutes. After that, you will need to finish the workout by cooling your body down for 5 minutes and stretch well afterward.
Benefits of HIIT
What is so brilliant in high-intensity interval training are the results you can expect when you train. You do not have to double your hours in the gym. In fact, best exercise to burn fat – high-intensity interval training is really about maximizing your time. You can create your training program based on the results you want. Also, it is better to have a recognized routine in which you work at least 30 minutes a day, before starting this training program.
The high-intensity interval training is a way to advance a little more to another level that you did not know how to reach. However, exercise is not easy, and you need resistance, and it is advisable to start slowly and progress steadily until you reach the desired level. As with anything new, it will take a few weeks to get used to it, but the benefits are worth it.
By participating in the best exercise to burn fat – high-intensity interval training, you can see results much faster than more traditional exercise methods, such as cycling, jogging, swimming or anything else. This is because HIIT makes your body work at maximum performance for short periods of time, and over time, your resistance increases, you can do more HIIT and be even fit. Due to the significant amount of effort and energy, it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor before using HIIT.
Finally, when working with the best exercise to burn fat, choosing the foods you eat or having a diet plan is also very important. You must pay attention to your food choices. As much as possible, follow a low carbohydrate content, but high in protein. It is essential to provide the nutrients that our body needs, even if we reduce the consumption of carbohydrates. You can always be healthy even if we do not eat much.